Turns ☕ to </>
I am a developer based in India. I recently graduated from NSEC, Kolkata with a BTech degree in Information Technology, where I had the opportunity to work on several Python projects during my time in college. I am passionate about contributing to open source projects and have experience with a variety of technologies, including Python, Flask, Django and Spring Boot. Currently I am learning Angular and databases to become a full-stack developer.
Currently, I am working as an Application Developer at Thoughtworks, where I am excited to continue learning and growing in my career. In my free time, I enjoy writing technical articles as a way to share my knowledge with others and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the tech industry. I am always looking for new opportunities to learn and contribute to interesting projects, and I believe that my skills and passion make me a valuable asset to any team.
Years of Experience
Application Developer - Consultant @ThoughtWorks IndiaAugust 2023 - Present | Bengaluru, India
- Working on a finance domain client project using Spring Boot and Angular
Application Developer - Consultant Graduate @ThoughtWorks IndiaAugust 2022 - August 2023 | Bengaluru, India
- Worked on an existing full-stack application using React and Springboot, covering both front-end and back-end aspects.
- Open-sourced the project to foster collaboration and invite public contributions.
- Successfully resolved existing bugs and improved code quality through rigorous debugging and refactoring.
- Implemented new features to enhance the user experience and optimize application usability.
Application Developer Intern @ThoughtWorks IndiaFebruary 2022 - August 2022 | Remote
- Completed a comprehensive software engineering bootcamp that emphasized Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, Design Principles, and Clean Coding Practices.
- Successfully completed a DevOps bootcamp, gaining proficiency in various tools and technologies used in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Collaborated with the DevOps team in a client project to diagnose and resolve issues within the existing Jenkins pipeline.
- Contributed to the development of a full-stack web application using React and Spring Boot as part of the Neev Closure project.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
Netaji Subhash Engineering College (M.A.K.A.U.T.)July 2018 - June 2022 | Kolkata, India
Senior Secondary School
Leed's Asian School (C.B.S.E.)2016 - 2018 | Patna, India
Board Percentage: 76%
British English School (C.B.S.E.)2014 - 2016 | Gaya, India
Board CGPA: 10/10